Ultrasound CME Courses
ARDMS accepts all ASRT-approved ARRT Category A and A+ Ultrasound Sonography CME Courses.
SCRUBS CE Ultrasound Sonography Continuing Education CE Courses include clinical safety, physical principles, pulsed echo instrumentation, and quality assurance.
Our Sonography CME Courses vary and may include more specific topics for Ultrasound Sonography specialties as defined by ARDMS.
- Registered Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Sonographers RMSKS
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) credential with an AB specialty
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) credential with a BR specialty
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) credential with an AE specialty
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) credential with an OB/GYN specialty
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) credential
General & Vascular Ultrasound CRS
12 Credit Hrs
Introduction to Vascular Ultrasound
43.75 Credit Hrs
Ultrasound: The Requisites
34.5 Credit Hrs
19 Credit Hrs
Technology for Diagnostic Sonography
18 Credit Hrs
Breast Imaging 2: MRI and Ultrasound
6.5 Credit Hrs
Ultrasound Online Testing
ALREADY REGISTERED ?
Do you know your username/password and want to test online?